Summer flies by more quickly than other seasons. We are going to try to slow down and reflect through the rest of August and the last third of summer. What is making us so busy, and what is our why?
- Celebrating Cooperative’s 37th birthday
- Sharing free Back-to-School backpacks for our caregivers to share with their kids and grandkids
- Educating and supporting our Care Team through Annual In-Service Trainings
- Serving to honor Cooperative’s Founder’s Day holiday
- Advocating for our pediatric patients by building Pediatric Nurse and Caregiver resources
- Partnering with STL R&R in rewarding STL City caregivers
Celebrating, sharing, educating/supporting, serving, partnering, rewarding. These are a lot of positive verbs! They all point toward our Cooperative Cares for Me I Care for You message. When our Team is cared for, they provide their best care for our clients. This, Cooperative Cares for Me I Care for You message, is our summer why.
Read this and more at CooperativeHomeCare.com.