About This Service
Cooperative Home Care is an approved and contracted provider with the Missouri Department of Mental Health (DMH).
The Lopez Waiver Program, MR/DD Comprehensive Waiver Program, MR/DD Community Support Waiver and the Home and Community-Based Waiver Program all require the following eligibility:
- Developmental disability incurred prior to the age of 21.
- Medicaid (MO HealthNet) eligible.
- Would otherwise require placement in a facility.
- Other criteria may apply for individual programs.
Services provided under these waivers are provided as an alternative to the level of care in a facility or to allow an individual to be discharged from the facility into the community.
Department of Mental Health (“DMH”) Funding
Services provided by Cooperative Home Care for DMH-funded patients include:
- Personal Assistant
- Personal Assistant – Medical/Behavioral Challenge
- Developmental Habilitation Training
- Attendant Service
Cooperative Home Care is one the largest independent providers of in-home services for the Missouri Department of Mental Health in the St. Louis area. We have significant experience and success in supporting this population