Good-bye Winter and hello Spring! Every season change brings hope and excitement, but none more so than the transition from winter to spring. Here, we’re sharing spring cleaning tips using natural and inexpensive products like vinegar, lemon and baking soda! Take care of your home!
· Remove mildew with non-diluted vinegar and an old toothbrush.
· Detach and soak your shower head in vinegar to remove build-up and improve water pressure.
· Combine one cup vinegar, 1/2 cup baking soda and a few squirts of liquid dish-soap to create an all-purpose cleaning solution for various areas of your home.
· Loosen greasy grime in your microwave by boiling 1/2 cup vinegar and 1/2 cup water in a microwave-safe bowl, then wiping the grease away.
· Add 1/4 cup undiluted vinegar to your washing machine load for fresher clothes.
· Remove stubborn coffee pot grime with vinegar followed by a hot water rinse.
· Clean and freshen your garbage disposal by running a chopped lemon through it.
· Use a half lemon sprinkled with salt as a scrub brush on your pots, pans and sink.
· Add 1/2 cup lemon juice during rinse cycle to naturally brighten white wash loads.
USE BAKING SODA:
· Soak your dentures in a glass of 2 tsp baking soda and warm water.
· Clean your cutting board by sprinkling with baking soda, scrubbing, rinsing.
It’s great to take care of your home – and the change of season is a good time to make sure it gets done! Happy Spring and happy spring cleaning!